Services to enhance the customer experience
Today’s consumers have choices. They demand better, faster, more reliable, and more affordable solutions. Earning satisfaction and loyalty means providing the best customer experience possible at a cost that is right for them — and that’s where our experience can help. We analyze service issues and costs, identify improvement opportunities, and design and implement best-in-class device and service management solutions, including optimized processes and training. We provide custom software and system integration expertise for video and broadband solutions.
Improve the customer experience while optimizing service delivery
As competition increases in the marketplace, a focus on quality of experience (QoE) and the need to proactively resolve subscriber issues is paramount. Our Proactive Detection and Remediation Service improves the customer experience, enabling service providers to preemptively address potential issues before they impact the consumer.
- Utilize an efficient, cost-effective method to gather and facilitate insights to drive service optimization and a better customer experience.
- Leverage the insights to proactively identify issues and preemptively address their resolution.
- Automatically take action to resolve identified issues and keep customers updated as needed.
Device Management Services
Simplify device and service management
Between Wi-Fi Mesh solutions and Smart Home solutions, service providers are experiencing an explosion of connected devices in the home that all need to be remotely controlled and managed — in real-time, using mechanisms that scale. Home Networks can help streamline the experience and accelerate time to market for new subscription services and CPE.
- Next-Gen Device Management Services – Deliver a more efficient, streamlined, and less error-prone solution that enables interactive and engaging customer experiences.
- Standards and Compliance Testing – Verify compliance with Broadband Forum standards for device data models, functions, and communication.
- Control Plane Transition Services – Offer support for transition from legacy control plane protocols (i.e. TR-069, SNMP, etc.) to modern protocols (e.g. USP/TR-369) or proprietary protocols.
Process Analysis & Analytics Services
Drive customer satisfaction while reducing costs
Home Networks has successfully helped service providers improve the customer experience while also realizing significant annual cost savings. Tap into our customer experience know-how to:
- Improve service quality, customer satisfaction, and net promoter scores.
- Resolve problems quickly, reduce call time, and optimize customer networks.
- Reduce technician visits and product returns.
- Evolve service management strategy.
Broadband CPE Services
Helping service providers embrace new industry trends to streamline deployment of applications
Take advantage of open-source software device stacks, such as prplOS, with support for containerized applications. Streamline the deployment of new features. Leverage our experience and expertise in multi-platform UI development, to enhance the consumer experience.
- Hosting service provider prplOS platforms in our CI/CD system, to keep device firmware up to date and validate changes using prpl CI/CD tests, including prpl Certification testing.
- Services to develop new or customize existing UI applications for device, cloud, and mobile platforms.
- Migration of existing service provider applications to prplOS, with the option to containerize the applications to streamline life-cycle management.
- Support for third-party application providers to integrate their apps to prplOS, including containerization of the app as well as delivering prplOS changes to support app dependencies.
Custom development and platform expertise
Home Networks’ professional services team provides custom software and video system integration solutions for over 2 million actively deployed set tops. As a major set top supplier, Home Networks has the requisite expertise to provide bespoke solutions for the full software stack, including system customizations, 3rd party integrations, and custom application development.
- System integration for Android TV, RDK, or other Linux-based video solutions.
- Customized multi-platform framework for set top launchers and streaming applications.
- Bespoke system application development, including setup wizards, remote control management, network management, and notification applications.
- Legacy device migration.