CommScope Fiber is the Backbone of Allegiant Stadium
In 2020, the Las Vegas Raiders kicked off their first season in their new home, and the stadium, with its Vegas-worthy technology, was ready for prime time. Supported by the CommScope-enabled infrastructure, fans and staff will enjoy connectivity at all ten levels of Allegiant Stadium, including some 2,400 video screens, dynamic displays and smart signs. The network will enable fans to use their Raiders and Allegiant Stadium mobile app throughout the facility to find parking spaces, locate concession stands, order food directly to their seats and share their experience on social sites via livestreamed videos.
Stadium fast facts
- 65,000 seat capacity
- Home of the NFL's iconic Raiders
- Stadium will host world-class entertainment including concerts and sporting events such as the Pac-12 Championship Game and Las Vegas Bowl, as well as the new home of UNLV Football.
- Newly relocated, storied pro football franchise competing for fans’ attention in star-studded Las Vegas
- Large and diverse wired and wireless network
- Deliver superior on-demand user experience to massive crowds, now and in the future
- Compressed timeframe and limited working space
- 227 miles of SYSTIMAX 100G fiber
- 284 miles of SYSTIMAX 10G 6A copper cabling
- Redundant 40 Gbps optical internet connections
- Powered fiber cabling