康普的 COVID-19 客户和合作伙伴中心 访问
With the backdrop of the global pandemic in 2020, CommScope lived up to our responsibilities as a global leader while making significant progress in our sustainability strategy and objectives. We innovated more sustainable product designs, further decarbonized our operations and prioritized diversity and community initiatives, which were more important than ever.
CommScope just released its 2021 Sustainability Report, and I’d like to share highlights of the great work we’ve done in driving corporate responsibility and sustainability across our business.
As in previous years, customers, investors, and industry have recognized CommScope’s sustainability leadership. We’re proud of our sustainability achievements so far, but we always aim for more. Here’s a snapshot of several of our key sustainability achievements in 2020:
Industry Recognition for Environmental Leadership
- For the first time, CDP recognized CommScope for leadership in addressing and reporting our climate change efforts. We earned an A- in the 2020 CDP Climate Change scorecard. This is our highest score to date, and it puts CommScope at a “Leadership Level.”
Social Responsibility in a Time of Pandemic and Change
- For the fifth consecutive year, we achieved a gold rating in Corporate Social Responsibility from EcoVadis, a business sustainability ratings provider for global supply chains.
- A key focus was supporting communities that were most affected in the COVID-19 pandemic. We made significant contributions to charitable organizations such as the Information Technology Disaster Resource Center, World Central Kitchen and Rise Against Hunger.
- The Goa, India, government recognized CommScope as a role model in corporate social responsibility for our efforts to support local communities during COVID-19.
- The city of Juarez, Mexico, recognized CommScope as an Exemplary Socially Responsible Company in the education, health, and management category.
- We launched the Frank M. Drendel Community Service Excellence Awards to recognize our employees’ exceptional community service.
Corporate Ethics and Governance
- For the second consecutive year, CommScope made Newsweek’s 2021 list of America’s Most Responsible Companies. This reflects our excellent sustainability program and reporting across our material environmental, social and governance topics.
- CommScope continues to be recognized as low risk in Yahoo Finance’s sustainability rating.
- CommScope launched the Diversity & Inclusion Business Network, which aims to create a more dynamic and inclusive workplace.
We’re proud of CommScope’s significant standing in some of the world’s most vital and dynamic industries. We push ourselves and our thinking today for the purpose of creating a better and more sustainable tomorrow.
Our 2021 Sustainability Report provides many details about our environmental, social and corporate ethics and governance initiatives and progress from the past year. You’ll find many compelling facts and figures about CommScope’s corporate responsibility and sustainability there.
You can also see this interactive version for a more consolidated look at our progress.
And keep watching this blog for more details about corporate responsibility and sustainability as we move through 2021. We welcome your feedback, thoughts or questions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.